This year’s SATELLITE show starts on Monday, May 6, and we look forward to seeing all of you –as we share our vision, our knowledge and our recent innovations.
Here at iDirect, we have a lot to talk about and show you. The action starts at booth #901.
Tour our technology roadmap
Stop by – or schedule a meeting in advance to secure a meeting with onsite experts – and see how we’re expanding our powerful DVB-S2X iQ series remote portfolio with the upcoming releases:
- iQ LTE hybrid solution converging DVB-S2/DVB-S2X with 4G-LTE connectivity – We’ll be showing a live LTE demo!
- iQ 800 Board for operation on commercial aircraft
- Plus, get a sneak peek at the iQ 500 Rackmount for high-end maritime and enterprise, mobility and government
And learn how the iQ Desktop, iQ 200 Board and iQ 200 Rackmount are generating new opportunities for service providers.
Navigate your way to key market opportunities
At this year’s show, we’ll be debuting a new touchscreen experience that lets you see how you can grow your business to capture new opportunity. While you’re at our booth, take time to discover how you can:
- Expand your services in the aero, maritime and land mobility markets
- Help mobile network operators extend their backhaul reach with the SatHaul-XE Optimization Suite
- Deliver a hybrid connectivity solution that combines the best of satellite DVB-S2X with 4G-LTE with the new iQ LTE.
- Deploy networks more quickly and cost effectively with virtualization, and inquire about our steps toward enabling cloud-based technologies
- Adopt proven telco standards to enable a fully converged 5G network
- Deliver dynamic services across any network, location and time
Hear from our leadership
We are taking part in the heart of the conversation about how to lead the satellite industry forward – come see our leadership team on the following panels:
- Monday, May 6
1:30-2:30 p.m. – Standards for Satellite Integration into the 5G Future featuring Chris Boyd, Senior Director, Vertical Market Solutions, – Room 147
- Tuesday, May 7
2:45-3:45 p.m. – Ka-,Ku-Band Backhaul Solutions for a New Wireless Age moderated by Karen Emery, Director, Product Management, iDirect Government – Room 150
- Thursday, May 9
9:30-10:30 a.m. – Executive Roundtable: GEO Services Five-Year Forecast featuring Kevin Steen, President and CEO
See you Monday – booth #901!