The Agilis ASM1200 is a compact, rugged outdoor modem with an IP67 rated enclosure designed for use in challenging environments. Embedded with the iQ 200 modem board, the ASM1200 features DVB-S2/DVB-S2X with Adaptive TDMA returns and is ideal for both fixed and mobility applications.
Compatible on both the Evolution and Velocity platforms, the ASM1200 features high-speed broadband IP connectivity over satellite using Very Small Aperture Terminals (VSAT) for C-, Ku- and Ka-bands and OpenAMIP mobility in an IP67 rated enclosure. OpenAMIP is an IP based protocol that facilitates the exchange of information between an Antenna Controller Unit and a satellite modem ensuring a seamless integration. The outdoor modem is suitable for enterprise, cellular backhaul, land mobile and maritime applications.
Features of the ASM1200
- DVB-S2 (up to 45 Msps)/DVB-S2X (up to 100 Msps) outbound
- Supports a full range of DVB-S2X MODCODs up to 256APSK
- Adaptive TDMA (up to 15 Msps, 16QAM) inbound
- Ideal for fixed, mobile, and enterprise-class applications
- 10 and 50 MHz reference for BUC compatibility
- OpenAMIP compatibility for ease of integration
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 optimized
- Optional 256-bit AES Link Encryption
- IP67 rated weatherproof enclosure
- RoHS Compliant