The GRC GRM 950 is a lightweight, rugged outdoor modem with an IP67 rated enclosure designed for use in challenging environments. Embedded with the 950mp modem board, the GRM 950 features DVB-S2 with Adaptive TDMA returns, a FIPS 140-2 Level 3 compliant TRANSEC module, and is ideal for both fixed and mobility applications.
Compatible on both the Evolution and Velocity platforms, the GRM 950 features FIPS 140-2 Level 3 TRANSEC and is designed to operate within all Ku-, C-, Ka- and X-bands including WGS frequency ranges, providing flexibility in secure deployments in an IP67 rated enclosure. The ruggedized modem supports increased data rates and higher packets per second processing with multi-image support. The GRM 950 modem is suitable for defense, government, oil & gas, mining, and other applications.
- DVB-S2 up to 45 Msps
- Adaptive TDMA up to 29 Msps
- Lightweight and low power
- IP67 rated weatherproof enclosure
- Ideal for both fixed and mobility applications
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Certified (#3056) TRANSEC module (E0002268)
- Extended frequency ranges for WGS constellations
- Meets MIL-STD 810G
- RoHS compliant
CE Mark certification