The Agilis ASM3315 is a rugged outdoor modem with an IP67 rated enclosure designed for use in challenging environments. Embedded with the SMB3315 modem board, the ASM3315 features DVB-S2/DVB-S2X with Mx-DMA MRC returns and is ideal for both fixed and mobility applications.
Ability to operate on either Evolution, Velocity, or Dialog platform. Supports a broad array of mobility capabilities and is fully equipped to operate on HTS spot beam satellites, suitable for integration into highly compact COTM terminals for government and defense, broadcast, and mobility.
- Supports Evolution, Dialog or Velocity platform
- DVB-S2 (up to 45Msps) / DVB-S2X (up to 500Msps) outbound
- Supports DVB-S2X MODCODS up to 64APSK
- Return max rates up to 29Msps (ATDMA), 64Msps (SCPC), 25Msps (Mx-DMA MRC)
- Ideal for both fixed and mobility applications with peak throughput rates up to 120/48 Mbps
- Security features with Optional 256-bit AES encryption
- OpenAMIP and GXT file support for mobility
- ATMEL chip for authentication
- Embedded TCP acceleration, GTP acceleration and header compression
- IP67 Waterproof Rated