The MDM2010 Satellite Modem is a wideband DVB-S2X two-way, high throughput modem that supports Mx-DMA with Multi-Resolution Coding (MRC) return links. It is combined with a range of different antenna sizes and interactive LNBs forming a cost-effective satellite terminal on the Dialog platform.
The MDM2010 is a compact, lightweight desktop modem with very low power consumption, ideal for broadband access and small enterprise deployments. The modem is very flexible supporting DVB-S2X forward and featuring the high throughput (100/10mbps), flexible MF-TDMA and Mx-DMA MRC (Multi-Resolution Coding) returns. The MDM2010 is bundled with a range of different antenna sizes and interactive LNBs forming an affordable satellite terminal on the Dialog platform. Its ease of installation and high performance modulation techniques enable network operators to offer IP broadband services in a cost-effective way.
Features of the MDM2010
- DVB-S2 / DVB-S2X support up to 480 Msps outbound
- Supports DVB-S2X MODCODS up to 64APSK
- Support for both MF-TDMA and Mx-DMA MRC (Multi-Resolution Coding) returns up to 10 Msps
- High throughput, up to 100/10 Mbps
- Support for single cable and dual cable outdoor units
- Unique Point&Play easy-installation capability
- Easy to use multilingual web GUI for installation, diagnostics and troubleshooting