Webinar: Satellite Solutions for Supply Chain Woes
May 12, 2022, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm ET
Host Robert Bell will be joined by:
- Jean-Michel Rouylou, Head of Enterprise and Broadband, ST Engineering iDirect
- Matt Desch, CEO, Iridium Communications, Inc.
- Nicole Robinson, President, Ursa Space Systems
Communication and earth observation satellites play an essential but too-little-known role in managing the world’s supply chains. The solutions call on spacecraft in every orbit, carrying every payload and operating in every commercial frequency band. They also call on the ingenuity and determination of experts in engineering, manufacturing, operations and analytics to provide the crucial data and communications that help their customers keep the world supplied. Attendees will gain a new appreciation of satellite’s vital role in world trade and the global opportunities the industry’s unique technologies are able to tap.
- Applications for satellite communications, from thin-route voice and data to broadband, in producing commodities and moving goods by ship, aircraft, rail and truck.
- The future of multi-orbit and integrated satellite-cellular solutions.
- The value-add of earth observation and analytics in supply chain management.
- Value added by satellite communications and EO applications in productivity, reduced losses, better coordination and flexible response to disruptions.