With a huge breadth and depth of topics and speakers, SATELLITE 2017 is the largest global satellite technology show of the year and iDirect will be front and center (literally! come see us at Stand #901 as soon as you enter the doors).
Make plans to learn about our latest innovations including:
- Our new line of DVB-S2X remotes – the iQ series – pushes the packets per second performance curve to new levels.
- The iDirect Intelligent Gateway leverages blade-based compute and virtualization techniques to support the high throughput and processing that DVB-S2X operations demand.
- A new Universal Line Card (ULC) that supports DVB-S2X networks and operates in our existing Universal Hub chassis.
Plan to attend these two sessions with presentations from iDirect technology executives:
- Wayne Haubner, iDirect’s SVP of Engineering and Emerging Technologies, will participate in the Opening General Session: “CTOs and Tech Leaders, Building from the Ground Up,” on Monday, March 6 at 8:30 a.m. in Room 207.
- Andy Tomaszewski, iDirect’s Chief Information Officer and Chief Information Security Officer, will participate in the GVF CyberSecurity Roundtable: “Collaborating with Your Satcom Customer,” on Wednesday, March 8 at 10 a.m. in Room 201.
- David Harrower, Regional Vice President, Sales, Europe/Africa/Russia, will participate in the general session “Visions of the Future Satellite Industry: Business Beyond SATELLITE 2017” on Thursday, March 9 at 10:00am in Room 202.
We look forward to seeing everyone at Stand #901!