The MDM3310 Satellite Modem is a compact, high throughput modem supporting a wide range of fixed IP services, including Internet/ intranet access, VoIP, enterprise connectivity, maritime and multicasting services. The modem features high throughput DVB-S2X and Dialog’s three return waveform technologies: MF-TDMA, high-rate SCPC and Mx-DMA which seamlessly combines MF-TDMA flexibility with on-demand variable bandwidth allocation of SCPC while guaranteeing the highest efficiency and availability.
The MDM3310 Satellite Modem supports a wide range of fixed IP services, including Internet/ intranet access, VoIP, enterprise connectivity, maritime and multicasting services. With data rates over 150 Mbps, the MDM3310 can also be used in backhauling applications. The wideband receive capability makes the MDM 3310 a perfect fit for usage on HTS satellites. The modem’s ease of installation through multilingual web GUIs and Point&Play application allows services providers to deploy their services quickly, in a cost-effective way.
The 3310 modem is also offered as a board level variant, the SMB3310.
- DVB-S2 (up to 45Msps) / DVB-S2X (up to 500 Msps) outbound
- Supports DVB-S2X MODCODS up to 64APSK
- Return max rates up to 40 Msps(SCPC), 20 Msps (MxDMA)
- Ideal for both fixed and mobility applications with throughput rates up to 100/25 Mbps
- OpenAMIP and GXT file support for mobilitySecurity features with 256-bit AES Link Encryption
- Embedded TCP acceleration, GTP acceleration and header compression