Satellite 2024 – March 19-21, 2024 – Washington, D.C – Booth #2102
Join ST Engineering iDirect at Satellite 2024. Register for a free expo-only pass using our custom registration page and VIP code: STE2102.
Be sure to add these must-see panels to your calendar:
- March 19, 2024, 4:45 PM, Room 147 A/B: Ground Systems CEO Roundtable: Pushing the Boundaries of Mobility with iDirect President & CEO, Don Claussen
- March 19, 2024, 4:30 PM, Unveiled Theater: Ground segment Innovation- removing the roadblocks to growth with iDirect’s Alan Wong and Bert Van der Linden, Product Management
- Join us as we unveil our building blocks for the next-generation ground segment that will fundamentally change the way satellite networks are deployed. Witness firsthand how we embrace mobility, virtualization and digitalization innovations and forge impactful collaborations with leading technology partners to move satcoms towards a multi-orbit, cloud-based future while ensuring unified operations that integrate satellite networks with the global telco ecosystem.
- March 19, 2024, 10:30 AM, Room 146C: Assuring Quality-of-Service at Sea: Maritime Satellite Connectivity with iDirect’s Chris Insall, Head of Maritime Market Development
- Assuring connectivity at sea presents its own unique set of challenges. Whether you are a cruise operator, sailing thousands of passengers on what is essentially a floating city, or a merchant shipping company looking to streamline operations and look after its crew, assured communications underpin the entire business. In a world where a living-room-like connectivity experience is expected anywhere, assuring Quality of Service and honouring Service Level Agreements is essential. But how is this achieved? During this panel session, we address how connectivity is being used onboard and how reliable and consistent connectivity is achieved to give peace of mind to vessel operators.
- March 20, 2024, 10:45 AM, Room 147: Land Mobility: Connecting the Global Transportation and Supply Chain with Emma Park, iDirect’s SVP of Market & Growth Strategy
- A connected transportation fleet can deliver food from farms and critical supplies from mining and forestry operations faster and more efficiently, keeping prices low for both providers and consumers. In this session, satellite connectivity providers and end-users will explain how today’s powerful satellites and constellations are keeping industrial supply chains moving by ensuring seamless and secure high-speed connectivity, even in areas with no available terrestrial service.
- March 20 at 10:45 AM Room 146C: Designing the Digital Ground Segment of the Future with Bert van der Linden, iDirect’s Senior Principal Product Manager.
- The next generation of satellites will be defined by software, to serve a market in which IP content is the dominant traffic for satcom, broadcast and earth observation. Total traffic volume is exploding, waveforms multiplying and thousands of LEO and MEO spacecraft are demanding sophisticated gateways able to handle thousands of connections without interference. Digital transformation in the sky is creating immense pressure for a similar transformation on the ground at a time when hardware-based and analog systems fill every teleport. In this session, engineering and operations executives assess the progress being made in the digital transformation of the ground segment and what it will take to accelerate change this vital link in the satellite communications chain.
Book your meeting with a ST Engineering iDirect representative during the event.