Visit ST Engineering iDirect at SatShow 2021, September 7-10, in Washington, D.C and add these must-see sessions to your agenda:
- Join VP of Product Management, Sean Yarborough, during for “The Hidden Complexity of Ground Communications” panel
- One of the most complicated processes satellite owners experience in mission planning is the implementation of ground communication tools. At this stage, problems can manifest in several forms — from the unification of hardware metrics collection and delivery to scaling the solution to include additional ground sites. In this session, speakers will reveal the intricacies of well-designed APIs and ground system software, and how satellite owners can avoid burdensome implementations when planning the ground communications aspect of their mission.
- Join CEO, Kevin Steen, during the panel “High-Speed Satellite vs. Fiber – Making the Business Case for Customers”
- When it comes to connecting customers on the other side of the digital divide, satellite service providers enjoy an infrastructure cost advantage over fiber competitors. How long will that advantage last? This session will tackle how satellite can maintain that edge not only in remote connectivity scenarios, but also for enterprise customers and even 5G services. Speakers will explore the value of R&D investment into upgrading services, and how to sell and promote satellite connectivity as more than just a back-up or last resort option.
- Join Karl Fuchs, Sr. Vice President of Technology at iDirect Government, during the “Designing Ground Systems for the Modern Militaries on the Move” panel
Use code STENSPN4 at registration to receive 20% off all-access passes to the Satellite Experience 2021. Register now!
SATELLITE is universally recognized as the world’s most critical and inclusive social gathering of space and satellite thought leaders. Executives, engineers, government officials, and commercial customers convene at SATELLITE to solve global challenges, bridge the digital divide, increase access to space, cultivate new innovation and future leadership, collaborate on policy, and network with colleagues and peers. SATELLITE proudly invites industry leaders to share the same stage with young professionals and entrepreneurs and engage in discussions that will shape the future of commercial space.
Book your meeting with a ST Engineering iDirect representative during the event.