Join ST Engineering iDirect at Satellite 2020, March 9-12, 2020, in Washington, DC – booth 1501.
Building our future in space, from the ground up. The burgeoning space-based economy, accompanied by an innovative ground ecosystem, is driving the industry further than ever before with new technologies that change how we live. As the business of space rapidly grows, it’s apparent that satellites have never before been so integral to such a broad scope of industries. From transportation to the military, telecommunications to media & entertainment and beyond, the possibilities that satellites produce are never-ending in their applications.
- Join Jo de Loor, VP Market Development, for the “Very High-Throughput Satellite (VHTS) Systems: Capabilities, Standards, and Design” panel on Tuesday, March 10 at 3:00pm in Room 146C
- Join Andrew Faiola, Market Director Mobility, for the “Hybrid Satellite-Based Solutions for Maritime Market” panel on Wednesday, March 11 at 3:00pm in Room 146C
- Join Kevin Steen, CEO at ST Engineering iDirect, during the Executive Roundtable: Ground Systems CEO’s Five-Year Tech Forecast” on March 12 at 9:00am in Room 146 A/B
- Join Jo de Loor, VP Market Development, for the “Enabling Mobile Streaming UltraHD/8K Video & SNG” panel on Thursday March 12, 10:15am – 11:15am, Unveiled Theater, Booth 1226
- Join Thomas Van den Driessche, President of the Executive Strategic Board and CCO at ST Engineering iDirect, during Teleports and Big Data panel on March 12 at 1:45pm
Register for a complimentary, expo-only pass! Visit http://satellite20.nvytes.co/sat20freepass/IDI1501.html and register with VIP CODE: IDI1501
Book your meeting with a ST Engineering iDirect representative during the event.