Join ST Engineering iDirect at the 23rd annual Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition on the 2nd – 4th November 2021, covering the latest crucial developments within the MilSatCom community. With the return of great power competition and a rising operational tempo across the Globe, how allied forces deploy resilient networks in contested battlespaces remains a key point for consideration for industry and allied partners.
- Join Koen Willems, Head International Government Market & Strategy at ST Engineering iDirect, for his presentation on 2 November at 16:40: Multi-Layered Security and Resilience, an Integrated Approach
- Detect, mitigate, prevent and predict security threats that could hamper operations
- Interference excision technology cutting away interference
- Gaining operational advantage through secure & resilient networks
- Obtain information superiority and achieve seamless operations
- Building network diversity for operational flexibility
Book your meeting with a ST Engineering iDirect representative during the event.