CABSAT 2023 – May 16-18, 2023 – Dubai
Join ST Engineering iDirect’s Abdulaziz Aldhaher on May 16 at 13:00 on the SatExpo Summit stage for the panel: “Into the Blue: Flying and Sailing with Satcoms.”
- How are airlines leveraging new satcoms technologies to serve passenger and commercial operational needs?
- Shipping lines need satcoms for developing their use of operational technologies. Why is this so vital?
- Satcoms, cellular, and the private car. What is the prognosis for this market segment?
Join ST Engineering iDirect’s Ahmed Nayel for the “Coordinated Digital Transformation in Space and on the Ground” panel on May 17 at 11.30 on the SatExpo Summit stage.
- Preparing the ground segment for digital transformation
- Providing a simple, open, interoperable Digital IF/RF standard
- What innovations have already happened and what are the biggest considerations for the industry?
We’re looking forward to welcoming you at stand #S2-B10 and sharing our portfolio of solutions to help you win in every market and the very latest in ground segment innovations. Let us take you on a trip to the future of the satcom industry. What to expect:
- Technology demonstrations showcasing the journey to a fully digitalized, cloudified ground segment:
- Virtualization of the modem with Microsoft Azure
- DIFI standard showing interoperability of modems and BUCs via a digital interface
- 5G core network integration showcasing 5G IoT use cases and 5GNR-NTN
- Learn more about our IoT use cases and our QoS implementation with MQTT
- Speak to the experts about our leading offerings for the Cellular Backhaul, Enterprise, Government and Defense and Mobility markets.
Book your meeting with a ST Engineering iDirect representative during the event.