Introducing: iDX 3.2 Software
Building on the power and versatility of the Evolution® platform, iDX 3.2 software takes efficiency and performance to the next level.
- Adaptive TDMA boosts offers great flexibility for network design
- Waveform enhancements for 5-15% bandwidth efficiency improvements (up to 40% for BPSK)
- “Superburst” enables up to 5 times faster remote acquisitions
- Improved DVB-S2 carrier roll-off for up to 13% in outbound bandwidth savings
- New X7 remote supports high-speed data applications
Platform-wide power and versatility you need to meet the most demanding customer requirements.
Major Efficiency Gains Through Adaptive TDMA
Award Winning, High Performance X7 Remote
Winner of the VSAT 2013 Technology Innovation of the Year award, the X7 remote is the first of iDirect’s next-generation family of remotes. Built on an entirely new multi-core hardware system, the X7 is optimized to deliver best-in-class DVB-S2/ACM and A-TDMA throughput performance. The X7 also features SCPC on the return and an 8-port embedded switch for managing multiple user groups. The rack-mountable remote comes with multiple choices of embedded power supply units and dual DVB-S2 demodulators with fully independent RF chains. This makes it uniquely suited for a range of enterprise voice and data services while simultaneously receiving multicast channels over the same or a second transponder or satellite – even combining spot-beam HTS capacity and Ku- and C-band capacity.
- 1 RU high remote chassis fitting in standard telecom racks
- Licensable 2nd demodulator for multicast traffic
- Variant power supply module configurations
- Multi-image support and Web iSite for ease of deployment and upgrades
- Communications-on-the-Move (COTM) support
- AES Encryption