At a Glance
- Founded in 1994
- 600 employees
- Owned by VT Systems, a subsidiary of ST Engineering
- iDirect Government, a wholly owned subsidiary
- 350+ global service provider partners
- Unique, partner-centric business model
- World’s largest TDMA enterprise VSAT Manufacturer – 36% market share
- World leader in IP hub sales – 3,500+ iDirect hubs
- Market leader in mobility, military/government and cellular backhaul
On the Forefront of VSAT Growth
For more than 20 years, VT iDirect has realized the value of satellite connectivity and its increasingly critical role in global communications.
Today, global bandwidth demands are accelerating, driven by a tripling in the amount of people, devices and things coming onto the network. And with the need for “always-on” connectivity comes a new business model for service providers: the global delivery of IP services aimed at reaching every end user, across any device, in every geography and in any situation around the world.
As the global market for satellite connectivity grows across a wide range of industries, opportunities for VT iDirect partners continue to expand.
At iDirect we’re constantly examining how we can evolve our technology to open new market opportunities and lower the cost of service delivery in new ways. The goal is to support our customers’ rapidly changing needs and enable dynamic growth by building on the strengths of our Platform. In this era of big opportunity service providers need the most intelligent path forward to unlock the power of HTS, reach new levels of performance and efficiency, and expand across every market. Learn more here.